Call for Application
IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS WITH THE ONLINE COURSE:
SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION IN CLINICAL AND TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
Submission due date: August 15, 2021
Through distance learning education modality this course will provide knowledge and skills to effectively communicate research outcomes in medicine and healthcare.
Participants are required to submit the following documents related to the manuscript that will be developed:
- Updated NIH Bio sketch
- Copy of the research proposal/ project from which the data is derived
- One-page Summary of Current Research Status
- Copy of any previous publication of the attendee, including pertinent abstract
- Be an early- to mid-career investigator;
- Is or was engaged in a clinical and translational research project from which data is ready or almost to be communicated;
- Has a doctoral degree (PhD, MD, DrPH, RNs, PharmDs) in their field with at least one degree in a health-related or basic science discipline;
- Submits a complete application by the submission date.
For more information, please contact Dr. Mariela Torres–Cintrón at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under Award Number: Hispanic Alliance for Clinical and Translational Research (U54GM133807-01A 1); and by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) of NIH under Award Numbers: Hispanics-In-Research Capability: SoHP & SoM Partnership (HiREC), (S21MD001830) and Hispanics in Clinical and Translational Research Education and Career Development (HCTRECD) R25MD007607.